KiKi's Tomato Powder is bright with intense tomato flavor! Perfect for adding extra tomato flavor to your favorite dishes without adding extra water that you have to cook down. It is essentially a powdered tomato paste and if you mix it with water you can easily create perfect tomato paste that is as thick or as thin of a consistency as you like.
Kiki's Cupboard is a Northern California brand created by the Sohnrey Family and inspired by Grandma Caralee Sohnrey's kitchen cupboard. Her love of cooking for our family helped inspire the new generation of home cooks that created the seasoned almonds and almond butters for Sohnrey Family Foods. We source and package premium spices, blends and mixes to fill your cupboard and inspire your cooking!
--Easy Pizza Sauce Recipe--
- 6 Tbsp KiKi's Cupboard Tomato Powder
- 1/4 Cup Cold Water
- 2 Tbsp Knaughty Farms Extra Virgin California Olive Oil
- 2 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp KiKi's Cupboard Roasted Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp KiKi's Cupboard Roasted Onion Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Kiki's Cupboard Ground Basil
- 1/8 Tsp Kiki's Cupboard Ground Oregano
- Pinch of KiKi's Cupboard Ground Thyme
- Blend dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add water and oil.
- Blend together well with a spoon. Add move water--1 Tbsp at a time-- if needed to thin sauce out.
- This should make enough thick sauce to lightly cover about one 16" pizza. You can easily double the recipe and you can also add more water to thin the sauce out or adjust the level of salt, sugar and herbs to your preference.