This Blueberry Almond Dump Cake is a quick and easy 6-ingredient dessert for four. This recipe works great in small ramekins which are perfect for personal servings. We recommend using a premium preserve with high fruit content, such as Mountain Fruit Company Berry Blue fruit spread. The strong blueberry flavor is a must!
Chopped Sohnrey Family Foods Almonds and walnuts give the cake topping some extra crunchy texture and roasted nutty flavor. We used extra nuts and berries to garnish the tops of each ramekin. Give your sweet-tooth a quick blueberry fix and enjoy!
Easy Blueberry Almond Dump Cake
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 25-30 minutes
- Nonstick Cooking Spray (or 2 Tbsp. Melted Unsalted Butter)
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Mountain Fruit Co. Berry Blue Preserves
- 2 cups Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Half-and-Half
- 4 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter, Cut Into Pieces
- 1/4 cup Chopped Sohnrey Family Foods Almonds (or Walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roughly chop Sohnrey Family Foods Almonds or Walnuts
- Coat four (8 oz) ramekins (about 3 1/2" in diameter and 2 1/4" deep) with cooking spray or brush with melted butter.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of fresh blueberries into each ramekin and then top them with 2 Tbsp. Mountain Fruit Company Berry Blue preserves.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cake mix evenly over blueberries in each ramekin.
- Drizzle 2 Tbsp. half-and-half over cake mix in each ramekin and distribute butter slices evenly over top of each ramekin.
- Sprinkle about 1/2 Tbsp. chopped almond pieces over each ramekin.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until blueberry cakes are set and turning golden.