This is an easy smoothie for the post workout, the morning commute, and the kids snack time. Use our Sohnrey Family Foods Chocolate Almond Butter, fresh or frozen banana, thick Greek yogurt, and liquid of your choice. For this recipe I simply used cold water, but you could use milk, soymilk, almond milk, rice milk, but keep in mind many of these have added sugars which will affect the sweetness of your smoothie.
Packed with protein from almonds and yogurt, this is a nutritious and delicious power meal with just the right amount of sweetness. The sugars in the banana, the yogurt and the Chocolate Almond Butter add just the right amount of sweetness, but for those with a big sweet tooth just add a little Sohnrey Family Foods Honey
Chocolate Almond Butter Banana Smoothie
- Yield 2 servings
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 of a Banana
- 1 cup of Ice
- 1/4 cup of Milk (or Water)
- 1 Tbsp Honey (Optional)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth using your favorite blender.
- Pour into your favorite cup.
- Enjoy the cold and smooth, protein rich goodness!